Regenerative Therapy is a modern non-operative treatment solution utilizes the body’s natural healing process to rebuild damaged tissue, heal injuries more eﬀectively, and eliminate pain. Regenerative Therapy targets the underlying source of pain without relying on medication or surgery and leads to increased function and mobility with a shorter recovery time than surgical options.
The cells come from human umbilical cord cells are collected from hospitals across the US. Only cord tissue cells from healthy mothers and babies are accepted. The mother signs a consent form, donating the umbilical cord tissue to the hospital after the live birth of a healthy baby. The umbilical cord contains one of the most concentrated arrays of regenerative tissue sources.
Areas that can be treated:
- Knee Injuries: MCL, ACL, PCL, LCL Sprains or Tears Arthritis/Osteoarthritis
- Hip or Labral Tears Shoulder Damage
- Chronic and Lower Back Pain
- Wrist or Elbow Conditions Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Pain / Foot Pain Plantar Fasciitis
- Brain Injuries